But tons of teens get away with quotes like these each year. Here are 16 heroes doing their part to make high school yearbooks
great less boring again.
1. Yeah, we get it.
2. His parents must be so proud.
3. Probably just a Freudian slip.
4. Ugh, he's such a Miranda.
5. The Ol' Switcheroo.
So here are my boys senior quotes, they had to have a personal meaning behind them. 😉 Lmbo 😃🎓💬🔱💯✔💡 #yearbookquote 🎓2016 #thestruggleofbeingatwin #twins 👦👦 #twinboys #lol #lovemyboys💓 #seniorpictures #seniors2016
A photo posted by Nicole Berry👑🐝👑 (@thequeenbee1431) on
6. Wonder if they get asked if they're related a lot.
7. Wow, Nguyen is a popular last name.
8. When your dad is hard to please.
9. Too late, you read it.
10. This kid's tombstone will just say "Whatever."
11. "I will destroy you."
12. A National Treasure.
13. A good argument for converting to Islam.
A photo posted by @instamaticfocalpoint on