Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande got together to make this surprisingly likable lip-sync to Carly Rae Jepsen's new single.
Justin Bieber made a lipdub of Carly Rae Jepsen's new song and it's full of celebrities.
Sure, there tons of negative things you can say about Justin Bieber, but since they were all so poetically expressed in his roast, it seems redundant. Let's focus on something great he's done: support fellow Canadian musician Carly Rae Jepsen. He boosted her career back in 2013 with his video for "Call Me Maybe" and he made another one for "I Really Like You."
WARNING: This song is super catchy and you will be humming it all day if you watch this video. Here are all the most important elements in this piece of moving picture mastery:
1. Justin Bieber has tattoos.
2. Justin Bieber does silly dance moves.
3. Justin Bieber wears funny hats and glasses.
4. ADORABLE DOG SIGHTING AT 2:41.
5. Justin Bieber has many, many, many, many, many celebrity friends.
Here is an incomplete and definitely inaccurate list of famous people featured in the video:
1. Ariana & Frankie Grande, sibling duo.
2. One fifth of N*Sync.
3. Randy Quaid.
4. Somebody from Empire.
5. Somebody from Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
6. Jeremy Scott, he designs for Moschino.
7. David Foster, he won a Grammy.
8. AN ADORABLE DOG AT 2:41.
9. The Obamas.
The only moment that matters. (via YouTube)
I am currently singing "I Really Like You" at my desk and am pretty sure I'm going to get fired.