Let's be honest, as a DVD that's still in its wrapping, it's a little underwhelming.
(via Amazon Critics)

If you've read a review for anything on the Internet, you know that 80% of the reviews seem normal enough, while the other 20% are split between five-star-reviews bordering on electronic fellatio and one-star reviews that would violate hate speech laws in most European countries. At the same time, these vituperative rants have a certain poetry to them that can't be replicated anywhere else. That's why Amazon Critics was created (by whomever created it) to redesign well-known movie posters with quotes from one-star Amazon reviews instead of film critics' quotes. The result is definitely at least four stars, although I'm sure you could find someone on the Internet who thinks these are an Illuminati plot to make us dismiss the only truth-tellers on Amazon. Or something. Who knows?


There was one set of boobs, and one sex scene in a car. You guys need to get out more.

If the Internet has taught us anything, it's that everyone is entitled not only to their opinion, but to thinking their opinion is worth being heard by other people. It is not. This is why Popular Science disabled their comments section, because people are not scientific experts.

Don't be fooled by the cute characters...they're actually running a Ponzi scheme!

People, by and large, do not have years of experience studying cinema and critiquing films either, but that doesn't stop them from telling you that you're an idiot (and probably a Nazi and/or Zionist) for not agreeing that Boondock Saints makes The Godfather look worse than Gigli and Glitter having sex on a trash pile. 

Sources: Amazon Critics