1. National Geo-Graphic Violence
Family holiday cards are never anyone's finest hour. There's the horrendous sweaters, the strained smiles that have clearly been held through three dozen different false starts and adjustments, and the fact that you finally had to give up and use one where someone's eyes are half open like they're channeling the dead. But those photos still look like an Annie Leibovitz exhibition compared to these frozen moments of holiday horror.
2. What To Expect When You Know Insane People Who Are Expecting
3. "Merry Christmas, I Kidnapped Your Cat"
4. Happy Winter Solstice From Your Favorite Pagans At Hot Topic
5. Before You Ask, No, She Was Not Run Over By a Reindeer — It Was a Hyundai
6. I Saw Mommy Kissing Everyone
7. He Sees You When You're Creepily Grinning
8. Trim the Tree (From the Will)
9. Extremely White Christmas
10. Mom's Plastered Again
11. Photoshop Of Horrors
12. Laugh All You Want But This is Actually a Rare Terminal Disease
13. Pictured: Four Beards
14. They're Cat People
15. Medieval Times They Are A-Changin'