Makeup can be practical as well as a whole lot of fun. But if you're new to wearing it, you might not know where to start. Worry no more, we've got you covered. Here's a handy beginner's guide to everyday makeup.

Advertising

1. Moisturizer

Moisturizer is the key to maintaining tight, wrinkle-free skin as you age. By age 35, you should be spending approximately 30% of your waking hours moisturizing your face (and the other 70% applying sunscreen).

2. Primer

Advertising