Valentine's Day is enough to make anybody insecure about their romance skills. But if you're worried about how you're doing, you're already light-years ahead of the people on this list. Only somebody with zero self-awareness could screw up this badly. Here are the 14 worst examples of supposedly romantic gestures we could find:
1. This guy with hearts shaved into his body hair.
(via Suggested Post)
2. This chocolate penis cake that shoots money.
(via redditor pulltheleverkronk)
3. These bitter Valentine's cookies from a jilted baker.
(via redditor ArcMaster)
4. These free flowers from a man who was stood up by his date.
(via redditor Meowjin)
5. This blunt message in rose petals on a hotel bed.
6. This poorly-worded spa ad.
7. This Valentine with a horrifying reference.
(via redditor McJudgerson)
8. This getaway offer featuring discounted Carrot Top tickets.
(via College Humor)
9. This laziest Valentine imaginable.
(via redditor s123456h)
10. This billboard featuring Georgia's best deal.
(via redditor tehjarz)
11. This barely legible proposal written on a pizza.
(via redditor TheReWrite)
12. This candlelight dinner at McDonald's, with music by Ron.
(via redditor prometheus2808)
13. This heart-shaped steak from Texas.
(via redditor Uptightwhitey)
14. This travel agency that wants you to enjoy the delights of Europe.
(via redditor sexyvinilaphreshness)