It happens constantly: you're commuting along on a crowded bus or train, and a seat finally opens up, with no pregnant ladies in sight. Nobody moves, the moment hangs, and you've got a judgment to make. But here are 30 reasons why you definitely deserve to pop that squat:
1. You're riding a long ways.
2. You're only getting off in a few stops, so it'll open up again quickly.
3. You're demonstrating to your fellow passengers the value of assertiveness.
4. You're the only one selfless enough to surrender it for someone who really needs it.
5. You've got a heavy bag.
6. You've got a fairly light bag, but the longer you hold it the more it's gonna stress your shoulder, and you told yourself you'd ease up on that shoulder.
7. You stood with a bag the last time you rode, so sitting without one evens that out.
8. You have a suitcase, and yeah, a suitcase can stand up on its own, but like, you have a suitcase, come on.