I's creamed in my pajamas before. My doctor said those kinds of dreams are normal.

Advertising

It wouldn't be college without free ice cream in the student lounge for stressed out students. It also wouldn't be college without awkward sexual misunderstandings at every turn. At least 94% of the students attending will be making constant BJ jokes now, and the other 6% will be quietly pairing off to go have oral sex in the nearest secluded stairway. Either way, though, those students will be much less stressed after this event.

Sources: Redditor koko_koala94