This mom accidentally dropped her phone in her baby's stroller, and it left a gnarly burn on her baby's leg. Bet that will make you think twice before taking another selfie with your baby.

Feeling like such a bad mammy but wanted to tell so other people don't do it. Went out today and left my phone in roses...

Posted by Rebecca Gleeson on Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The mom, Rebecca Gleeson, said in her post on Facebook that her daughter...

"...pressed the button which activated the camera (leaving the screen lit). the phone has burnt her leg. She was sat there for about 30-35 minutes, only cried for about 5 minutes at the end when my friend picked her up."

This tells us that A) this baby is going to be a selfie queen, and B) she has a high tolerance for pain. Go, baby!

Many on Facebook supported Gleeson for making an honest mistake...

We're glad the baby is OK. Unless this baby has such a high tolerance for pain because it's not an actual baby...

Advertising