Labor Day User Cardsshowing 21 - 40 of 254
sort by: Newest | Sends | Rating
  • Next time you Tea Party on a Saturday or Sunday, you have a union to thank.

    Next time you Tea Party on a Saturday or Sunday, you have a union to thank.

    Andrew140000609/01/2013
    0.00 (0 votes)
  • FYI, Labor Day isn't asshole for 'Go to a restaurant and work your waiter to fucking death'.

    FYI, Labor Day isn't asshole for "Go to a restaurant and work your waiter to fucking death".

    Daniel288396209/01/2013
    0.00 (0 votes)
  • Attention Shoppers: It is Labor Day weekend, Christmas decorations will go up in stores and malls tomorrow. Happy Hallthanksmas.

    Attention Shoppers: It is Labor Day weekend, Christmas decorations will go up in stores and malls tomorrow. Happy Hallthanksmas.

    lkhayes09/01/2013
    0.00 (0 votes)
  • 'Labor Day is my favorite holiday of the year' said no one ever.

    "Labor Day is my favorite holiday of the year" said no one ever.

    Janet237421209/01/2013
    0.00 (0 votes)
  • Here's hoping your Labor Day Weekend involves NO labor!!

    Here's hoping your Labor Day Weekend involves NO labor!!

    thedeb6708/31/2013
    0.00 (0 votes)
  • Labor Day Weekend, where the only work you do, is on your liver.

    Labor Day Weekend, where the only work you do, is on your liver.

    Mcguiver64508/31/2013
    0.00 (0 votes)
  • It's Friday night of Labor Day Weekend! Time for a cocktail...or two....or three! Cheers!!!!!!!!

    It's Friday night of Labor Day Weekend! Time for a cocktail...or two....or three! Cheers!!!!!!!!

    kentuckyprincess08/30/2013
    0.00 (0 votes)
  • Dear world, I ask that you do not judge America by the color of our President's skin, but judge our President by the stupidity of his actions. -True Americans.

    Dear world, I ask that you do not judge America by the color of our President's skin, but judge our President by the stupidity of his actions. -True Americans.

    jinxy21008/29/2013
    3.67 (3 votes)
  • May your abundant intake of alcohol overshadow your lack of economic achievement. Happy Labor Day!

    May your abundant intake of alcohol overshadow your lack of economic achievement. Happy Labor Day!

    Kimberry70708/29/2013
    0.00 (0 votes)
  • Yes, Miley Cyrus did look like a trashy pole dancer at the VMA's. We're sorry for doubting you Jamie Foxx.

    Yes, Miley Cyrus did look like a trashy pole dancer at the VMA's. We're sorry for doubting you Jamie Foxx.

    Diana340897508/28/2013
    0.00 (0 votes)
  • Happy Labor Day! To the 40% who are still productive and actually pay taxes to support the other 60%.

    Happy Labor Day! To the 40% who are still productive and actually pay taxes to support the other 60%.

    OldPhart108/23/2013
    0.00 (0 votes)
  • -How many electricians does it take to change a light-bulb? -IT'S CALLED A LAMP.

    -How many electricians does it take to change a light-bulb? -IT'S CALLED A LAMP.

    Mitchell338297107/25/2013
    0.00 (0 votes)
  • Hoorah for Summer! Now we can bitch about the heat.

    Hoorah for Summer! Now we can bitch about the heat.

    rukgrafx06/24/2013
    5.00 (1 votes)
  • While you were busy complaining about what poor people buy with food stamps, the government gave away billions of your tax dollars to wealthy corporations.

    While you were busy complaining about what poor people buy with food stamps, the government gave away billions of your tax dollars to wealthy corporations.

    apocalyptopia05/28/2013
    5.00 (2 votes)
  • 'Hablar seriamente del placer es una verdadera contradicción'. -A. M. Bonanno.

    "Hablar seriamente del placer es una verdadera contradicción". -A. M. Bonanno.

    Æthel331397005/06/2013
    0.00 (0 votes)
  • Please let all things on May day turn violent.

    Please let all things on May day turn violent.

    harrypeat05/02/2013
    0.00 (0 votes)
  • Labor Day: The holiday for the people who don't labor. While those who do labor all have to work.

    Labor Day: The holiday for the people who don't labor. While those who do labor all have to work.

    Ron326527004/24/2013
    0.00 (0 votes)
  • Money is not everything, but lack of it is.

    Money is not everything, but lack of it is.

    Ric302428103/24/2013
    0.00 (0 votes)
  • I actually love your frequent sick calls. It means one less day of listening to you bitch about how short staffed we always are.

    I actually love your frequent sick calls. It means one less day of listening to you bitch about how short staffed we always are.

    Ginny318879703/13/2013
    0.00 (0 votes)
  • hmmm, doctor... you obviously didn't read the memo about the handmaidens leaving the building ... it was sent sometime around 1965.

    hmmm, doctor... you obviously didn't read the memo about the handmaidens leaving the building ... it was sent sometime around 1965.

    Ginny318879703/13/2013
    0.00 (0 votes)

DON'T MISS THIS