Pet-crastination is a serious issue.
Wouldn't your dog die if they actually ate your homework? (via Imgur)
Pets are masters of comic timing. They're so good, in fact, that I can't help but think they're self-aware. You'll start working on something, and the second you're in the zone, they always find a way to interrupt you in the cutest way possible. You want to get angry, but they're so damn adorable that you can't. Here's a tribute to all the great pet interruptions we could find on the Internet.
1) This cat gives zero fucks about interrupting his owner's self-produced Lego advertisement.
Sidenote: I Internet-stalked the guy from the video, and now he's my new hero:
[Sam] teaches courses in Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Business Communication, and Rock & Roll History, and he earned an Outstanding Professor of the Year Award from NKU in April, 2011. Sam lives in Burlington, KY with his wife, 2 kids, and cats, and he enjoys playing volleyball, cheering for the Reds, and building with Legos.
2) Pulling an all-nighter is tough.
"Someone slip an Adderall into my pellets." (via Imgur)
3) You want to exercise when it's snowing? Think again.
"I'm taking a stand. Get on that couch and use the weather as an excuse to act like a slob, you know, like a normal person." (via Imgur)
4) Check out this brand new pencil holder.
This pup is holding your homework hostage. The ransom? 100 belly rubs. (via Imgur)
5) Music doesn't come from the page. It comes from your heart, and out of your beak.
"I'm a B-flat parakeet. You know I can't sing F-sharp minor! " (via Imgur)
6) This dog really wants your attention.
"Don't make me shit on your laptop." (via Imgur)
7) Who says a hedgehog can't be versed in classical antiquity?
"The treatment of hedgehogs in 7th-century Greece is just disgusting." (via Imgur)
8) You are actually the one distracting this dog.
"Not now, honey, I have work to do." (via Imgur)
9) This cat found the comfiest bed in the whole house.
Those eyes scream, "I dare you to try and lean forward." (via Imgur)
10) A squirrel driver is better than a GPS.
"Turn left, and then right, and then drive up that tree." (via Imgur)
11) This lil' pup literally ate your homework.
This dog is a walking stereotype. (via Imgur)
12) A Ti-83 makes the perfect duck bed.
You can use it to calculate the bill. (via Imgur)
13) This cat has laid claim to the sports section.
This Sunday's paper features an interactive exposé on cats. (via Imgur)
14) This dog wants to protect his master from the dangers of screen-induced eye strain.
"It's important to take breaks from work. Here, let me help you out with my crotch."