Dog who accidentally ate a pot brownie makes the greatest face of 2017.

Dog who accidentally ate a pot brownie makes the greatest face of 2017.
Advertising

Okay, first things first: don't feed your dogs brownies or pot or pot brownies. Now that we've cleared that up CHECK OUT THIS VIRAL CONTENT.

"My friend's dog ate a pot brownie yesterday," Reddit user JustHavinAGoodTime wrote alongside this gorgeous, excellent, masterpiece of a photo.


What we appear to have here is a Chihuahua with a penchant for edibles.

Total stoner.

The doggo is so blazed she can't even stand up.

Sorry to bring the mood down but according to Redditor HardlinerBullet ​, the stance of the paws are "actually an indication of a neurological disconnect in its brain." "Marijuana toxicity is a real thing in dogs and not worth losing your best friend over," I_Never_Say_LOL commented.

Fortunately, the friend of the dog owner made it clear that the pooch is "Alive and well," adding that "Mistakes happen but action was taken immediately." Hopefully this dog enjoyed her zen experience and will not be devouring any more pot in this lifetime.

Advertising