Redditor Kshanks19 lived through every pet owner's worst nightmare recently, when her beloved dog was bitten by a copperhead snake. Luckily, she got the poor pooch to a vet immediately, and she made a full recovery. To aid in the process, the vet gave her some opiates. The effect of the drugs was so hilariously derpy, Kshanks19 took a photo and uploaded it to Reddit, where it's quickly gone viral.
Look at that slobber! Obviously dogs should not get high for recreational reasons, but she's clearly into it.