As if our parents being on Facebook isn't life-ruining enough, there are actual grandparents out there who somehow managed to navigate the World Wide Web just enough to set up an account. But then once they got on Facebook, all hell broke lose. And I mean HELL. These keyboard ninjas are out there liking and commenting and posting and ruining lives. Here are 18 grandparents who need to be removed from Facebook immediately. If one of them is yours, please come get them and change their passwords before they do any more damage.
1) This grandma who is looking out for Lynda:
2) This accidentally NSFW Granny:
3) Self-helpful grandma:
4) Grandparent who got what they asked for:
5) This grandpa who can't stop cloning himself:
6) This grandparent seeking a loud keyboard. LOUD, y'hear?!
7) This granny who knows how to express herself:
8) This grandpa who hopes you have a good morning:
9) This grandparent who is on to you, sign guy:
10) This grandma who doesn't know who Rihanna is:
11) This grandma who took a screenshot:
12) Wholesome Grandma Sue:
On second thought, Sue can stay.
13) This grandma who doesn't care what you have to say, Walmart:
14) This grandma who may not get the joke:
15) This grandparent who probably still needs a dish rack:
16) This helpful, and resourceful, granny:
17) This granny who is not impressed with Google:
18) This granny who hopes you had a good Thanksgiving:
19) And this granny who has her priorities in order, unlike you, LINDA:
GOOD POINT DONNA! Now seriously, please come for your grandparents before they come for you.