It would have been even cuter if she'd swallowed some turtledoves or pipers piping.

It takes a certain kind of parent to take home the x-ray of the holiday pin their daughter swallowed and put it on their family Christmas card. But we’re guessing it was hard to resist when a confluence of lucky swallowing, a savvy radiologist and, yes, probably some help from the baby Jesus himself made this image so amazingly perfect. After surgery, the little girl was fine, but unfortunately she’ll have to live with parents who think her near-death experiences are hilarious for the rest of her life.

Sources: Reddit blahbittyblaaah