These kids are so entrepreneurial, goal-oriented, and clearly focused on making fat stacks that they'll make you feel lazy. One day they shall rule over all of us, and we will grovel at their feet, clad in expensive shoes, begging them not to fire us.
1. Supply and demand.
2. A willingness to negotiate.
3. Life is hard, money helps.
4. Makin' bank.
5. Too good to actually work.
6. "Sent from my doomsday lair."
7. Bigger businesses have started with less.
8. First you get the money, then you get the respect.
9. He drives a hard bargain.
10. The American Dream.
(Homepage image via Flickr: Carissa Rogers.)