Admit it, parents. There are times when you wish you'd given birth to a litter of well-behaved dogs instead of a human child. Don't worry! This is a safe space where you are welcome to shout that your kids are the bane of your existence and you've considered signing them up to colonize Mars so you won't have to clean up their messes anymore. These parents felt the same.
1. This is symbolic of many things parents feel, regret being just one of them.
2. It's especially a shame because peanut butter is quite a good coping mechanism.
3. Be glad you aren't raising a tiny creepster like redditor u/UnfortunateBirthMark's child.
I was tucking in my two year old. He said "Good bye dad." I said, "No, we say good night." He said "I know. But this time its good bye."
Had to check on him a few times to make sure he was still there.
4. Pro Tip: don't take your eye off the kids if they're within 100 feet of paint.
5. Pro Tip: See above.
6. Paint + Unattended Children = Bad.
7. God damn it.
8. JESUS, NO.
9. Dogs are not this gross, should've just gotten a dog.
10. Whoever has to clean up this dollar store also regrets that the parents of this child decided to have him.
11. The background of the little runt smiling only makes this more painful.
12. Whatever joys parenthood may bring are not worth this.
13. Literally the exact moment she started looking for this kid's receipt.
14. If you thought you were raising a monster, u/I-AM-NOT-JESUS's daughter takes the problem-child cake.
My daughter told me she wanted to live with me and my wife forever. She's 17
For all the messes they make, every once in a while they'll get stuck in a toilet and make it all worth it.