If you want to know what adults think about the election, just un-mute your Facebook feed, but if you want to know what children are thinking, ask their teachers. Here are 13 elementary school teachers who shared the funniest things they've overheard kids say about presidential nominees Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.https://giphy.com/gifs/southparkgifs-l2SqfxDptAnIyj68M
1. RagingFuckalot had a student who had a pretty good idea for a reality show.
2. Arugulaboogaloo has found a Trump labor force you can pay in juice boxes.https://giphy.com/gifs/turkey-6J3in6h7AxaGk
4. retiredrabbit has a student who can't wait to vote for Harlary Quinnton.
5. Dasnyde4 found that camp kids play the darndest things.
6. Jelese111 probably has a few curse word's for this girl's dad.
7. YourArchNemesis's 3rd grade glass is at the height of political discourse. https://giphy.com/gifs/no-honey-boo-AwiIm0GVSsC6k
8. sibtalay had students who really thought about the issues.
9. hannnnnnnnnnah's students are really worried about Melania. https://giphy.com/gifs/trump-jn1sbqFoPP40o
10. KTDid95's 6th grader is worried that even if hips don't lie, presidents might.
11. trepping had a student who might have had it right the first time.
12. -Cow_Tipper- 's student might be on to something.
13. And finally, Backandwaiting has a pretty bleak look at what elementary school kids will think once they get just a little bit older.