Kids say the darndest things, and they think some really ridiculous things, too. An AskReddit post recently asked people to share embarrassing childhood beliefs, and redditors stepped up to deliver the absurd things they thought as kids, including the very incorrect location of the birth canal, where raccoons come from, and exactly how long periods last.
1. This pet would've been well taken care of.
2. This kid saw a very different 'Titanic' than everyone else.
3. A lesson in patience, brought to you by a sibling.
4. Mall security was onto this kid.
5. This boy had no desire to grow a beard.
6. This girl was prepared to be a mom.
7. This kid saw the beauty in raccoons early on.
8. People were listening to this kid.
9. This kid likely didn't get the hoped-for reaction.
10. No girl understands what the 'time of the month' means.
11. Family trees were hard to grasp for this little one.
12. This kid knew how stoplights worked.
13. This kid saw the world as a better place post-1970s.
14. This child may have needed to see a dentist.
15. This kid knew to stay away from Gun Point, USA.
16. This kid was Harrison Ford's helpful son.
17. This child was moving up in the world when he got older.