2015 has really been comedian Amy Schumer's year. Her movie Trainwreck came out, and it made us all realize that LeBron James is actually a really good actor. She was pretty good in it too! Schumer also signed a huge book deal, won a slew of awards, and made some very famous friends. It's not easy to skyrocket to fame so suddenly, which she herself has noted, but Schumer's year in review makes it pretty clear why she did. Here are some of the top moments when Amy Schumer was her hilarious and very best self this year:
1. This song that makes fun of boy bands and is catchy as hell.
2. Getting all her lady heroes in comedy to talk about aging.
3. Fulfilling every nerd's dream of becoming bffs with Jennifer Lawrence.
4. Reminding us all that your weight doesn't have to keep you from "catching a d" whenever you want.
5. Any of her many, many responses to body-shamers.
6. Nailing this photo in the 2016 Pirelli calendar.
7. Devoting an entire half-hour of TV to how women are judged for their looks with a "12 Angry Men" parody.
8. When she photobombed Kim and Kanye on the red carpet.
9. When she stood up for gun control with her relative Sen. Chuck Schumer.
10. And also for women's rights (with one more jab for gun control).
Well, Amy Schumer pretty much checked off every item that can be on a comedian's bucket-list. The only thing left is reinventing the dick joke. Sky's the limit for 2016!