Rob Kardashian may not have wanted a girl, but according to his and partner Blac Chyna's registry for their baby shower Sunday, he definitely wants some cool baby shit.
According to insiders at US Weekly, among the presents the couple's friends and family are on the hook for are:
- a $350 touch-screen video monitor
- a separate Motorola baby monitor
- an electric bottle and food warmer
- a $370 stroller
- a pregnancy announcement chalkboard
-a $270 breast pump (so you know at least someone is going to be drinking out of her breasts)
- and an "adorable baby beanie" (they don't say which one, but if it is #adoreable we have a feeling it's this one.)
This list is shockingly practical considering the media circus the baby is being born into, but maybe that's because when your family is hooked up with a ton of product placement deals, you don't have to ask your friends for gold-trimmed baby shoes. You just get them.