Some celebrities hide their imperfections to the best of their abilities, using makeup, Instagram filters, and even (usually pretty poorly done) Photoshop to cover the things that society deems unattractive in a woman. But other celebs are completely comfortable with letting it all hang out—after all, we're all human, just sacks of skin filled with bones and organs, waiting to die. And a little cellulite never hurt anyone.
1. Chrissy Teigen showed off her "stretchies."
2. Tavi Gevinson compares her medicated zits to art.
3. Mindy Kaling's OK with you seeing her mouthguard.
4. Mindy Kaling is also fine with you knowing she has spots.
5. Brie Larson wants to make sure you don't miss her mammoth zit.
6. Kim Kardashian doesn't always look flawless.
7. Miley Cyrus was too busy showing off her kitten to worry about her zit cream.
8. Ashley Benson turned her pimples into a trend. Almost.
9. Jessie J. wasn't afraid to point out that she has cellulite.
10. Lorde's answer to "What are you wearing in bed right now?" is "Acne cream."
11. Actually Lorde's been pretty vocal about her not-always-perfect skin.
Ladies (and gents), listen to Lorde when she tells you flaws are okay.