Instagram has over 500 million users. Pretty much everyone is using the social media app to share sexy selfies, sunsets, and brunch pics. Even the super rich and famous are Instagram obsessed. (Except Justin Bieber who went bonkers and deleted his account.) We all love to see celebs' photos from their everyday lives, but the most entertaining thing about their Instagram accounts, in some cases, is how they choose to present themselves in their bios. Here are 15 random celebrities and their equally random Instagram bios.
1. Usher (4.7 million followers)
"Look through my eyes and witness life as I see it."
2. Chrissy Teigen (8 million followers)
"making america great again"
3. Chris Pratt (6.4 million followers)
"I use my twitter for jokes mostly. But I use my Instagram for deeper more meaningful stuff like pictures mostly."
4. Marnie The Dog (2 million followers)
"14 year old NYC Shih Tzu adopted from a shelter at age 11. I 💗 walking & parties. H8 being alone. I'm a lady! Adopt senior dogs👍"
5. Ryan Reynolds (6.2 million followers)
"I can't feel your legs."
6. Leonardo DiCaprio (9.8m followers)
"Actor and Environmentalist"
7. Mariah Carey (4 million followers)
8. Ryan Lochte (1 million followers)
"Repetition is the father of learning."
9. Arnold Schwarzenegger (6.6 million followers)
"Former Mr. Olympia, Conan, Terminator, and Governor of California. I killed the Predator. I told you I'd be back."
10. Salma Hayek (1.7 million followers)
"After hundreds of impostors, years of procrastination, and a self-imposed allergy to technology, FINALLY I'm here. ¡Hola! This is truly Salma."
11. Ricky Martin (5.8 million followers)
"Where words fail, photos speak!"
12. Taylor Swift (89.3 million followers)
"Born in 1989."
13. The Rock (63.3 million followers)
14. Selena Gomez (95.6 million followers)
"By grace through faith"
15. Carrot Top (13.5 thousand followers)
"This is the OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM for the comedian CARROT TOP"