Here are the finest backstage snapshots—many of them involving face masks—to make you feel like you were there.
1. Maisie Williams went full Disney Princess.
2. Anna Kendrick fangirled over the Stranger Things kids, as you would.
3. And captured a cute moment from the Stark sisters.
4. Lily Collins got to meet the queen.
5. Amy Schumer hung out with her best friends at rehearsal.
6. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen needed a break after walking the red carpet.
7. Grease Live Pink Ladies Vanessa Hudgens and Julianne Hough reunited.
8. Drew Barrymore's got bling.
9. Sarah Hyland got steamy.
10. Sarah Jessica Parker still uses a BlackBerry.
11. Kristen Bell put her dress on before being made up.
12. Chris Hemsworth's kids (and Thor!) were psyched to see daddy on TV.
13. And Chris Hemsworth was psyched to get to hang out with their mom.
14. Olivia Culpo got stuck in traffic.
15. Brie Larson had the best view of Meryl Streep (and Questlove).
16. Nina Dobrev shared her prep.
17. Reese Witherspoon boogied with her champagne.
18. Sofia Vergara shared her glamorous process of coming up with an anus joke.
19. Lea Michele was a human disco ball with her glam squad.
20. Emma Stone got lippy.
21. Kerry Washington got ready to Rihanna.
22. The Fergusons and the Legends partied it up at the after party.
23. Busy Phillips and Michelle Williams got serious in the girls room.
24. Felicity Huffman caught both Marcia Clark and Chris Darden looking their best.
25. Goldie Hawn came back from the dead.
26. Zoe Saldana and her husband Marco Perego gazed lovingly into each other's eyes.
27. Jessica Chastain got her mask on.
28. And so did JLD.
29. Mandy Moore was nervous in her limo.
30. The Jenner sisters were the Jenner sisters.