After weeks of dating rumors, Jennifer Lopez and Aubrey Graham (Drake, guys, it's Drake), seemed to confirm their relationship by posting the same intimate photo to Instagram at the same time. And if that's not the celebrity equivalent of a promise ring, what is?
Is Drake dating Jennifer Lopez?
Or is Jennifer Lopez dating Drake?
Before you picture Drake and Jennifer Lopez on the phone with one another, trying to time their uploads at exactly the same time but having trouble because Drake's internet speed is so much faster, here's some stuff you need to know and understand. This will also help you chuckle at all the jokes on Twitter for the next 24 hours.
Things you need to understand:
- Jennifer Lopez dated Puff Daddy in the late 90s, early 00s.
- People thought Drake was dating Rihanna this summer, and he once said of RiRi: "She's someone I've been in love with since I was 22-years-old."
- Drake and J. Lo are celebrities. Drake the celebrity is 30-years-old. J.Lo the celebrity is 47-years-old.
- People thought Drake and Taylor Swift were dating this summer.
- Drake's best song is "Under Ground Kings" (this is not relevant, and highly disputable).
Great, now you should be able to understand everything that's currently melting together on Twitter into one big freak out: