Instagram just released their 10 most-liked posts of the year, and the results are boring as hell. Nothing but mega wealthy attractive female celebrities, so don't get excited thinking your veggie frittata from brunch a month ago made the list. It didn't. Nothing interesting did—it's mostly one superstar pop princess and her ridiculously photogenic cat. Relive the highlights of 2015 on Instagram with a look back at the top 10 most liked posts and just think about what you've done:
10. Taylor Swift and her cat are so hot right meow.
9. Kendal Jenner got 20 million followers, and 18 million of them did not like this post.
8. Here's T-Swift and her cat again. Wow, you guys clearly have a type.
7. Selena Gomez wearing a sweatshirt. Didn't see that one coming.
6. Oh hey, here's something you don't see every day, Taylor Swift and her cat! Judging by its face, it must be looking at this list.
5. Beyonce and Blue Ivy doing a Taylor Swift and her cat impression.
4. Taylor Swift with Calvin Harris. Someone should Photoshop a cat on this dude's head.
3. The one where Kylie Jenner showed off her high school diploma and everyone was so impressed. (Big deal, Taylor Swift's cat is a doctor.)
2. Swift gets a gift. If she would've thought of that sweet rhyme (or included her cat) this pic would probably be at #1.
And coming in at number ONE, with over 3 million likes... Kendall Jenner's cray cray hair. Wow, who even cares.
You guys know there are other things on Instagram besides T-Swift and her cat, right? You could've clicked "like" on a lot of things, like some hunks?
Or some Ryan Gosling granny panties?
Or even a Christmas toilet just to spice things up?
But no, you just had to make us post more pics of T-Swift and the Jenners, didn't you? Ugh. Please try harder in 2016.