The Teen Choice Awards happened on Sunday, and even though you had no clue, your kids were probably pretty amped about it. The annual ceremony awards surfboards to stars voted on by teens, making it the second highest stakes election going on in America at the moment. Here are the red carpet looks that your teenager is probably going to want to emulate.
1. Keke Palmer channeled the 70s in a sequin jumpsuit.
2. Sarah Hyland looked like a fancy folded up napkin, in a good way.
3. Maddie Ziegler traded her nude leotard for a cute romper.
4. Ziegler's Dance Moms co-star Chloe Lukasiak kept things professional.
5. Lea Michele wore a bra and a skirt.
6. Nash Grier looks like he had to climb under a fence to get to the awards show.
7. Jessica Alba's outfit was squiggly.
8. Ashley Benson's dress was held together exclusively with napkin holders.
9. Host John Cena looks like an extra in Guys and Dolls.
10. Cena's co-host Victoria Justice wore a dress that may have gotten caught in a lawn mower.
11. Rowan Blanchard wears the most impressive display of denim since Britney and Justin at the 2001 VMAs.
12. Sofia Carson looks like she is about to call the team into the conference room.
13. Landry Bender wore an oversized t-shirt cause it's just too damn hot out.
14. Charlie Puth held out his olive-green leather jacket, presumably to air out his armpits.
15. Tracee Ellis Ross's outfit will make you dizzy if you look too long.
16. Gina Rodriguez got really formal.
17. Emeraude Toubia forgot to wear pants.
18. August Matura is the mini-version of your grandpa.
19. Lavern Cox is ready to give you that night fever, night fe-ver-er-er.
20. Lucy Hale's dress is confusing, but also great?