The 2017 Oscars are on Sunday and what better way to spice up your viewing party than getting wasted? So line up those shot glasses, coat your stomach with chips and dip and be prepared to be too hung over to show up to work on Monday, because if this drinking game doesn't get you drunk, you are some kind of superhuman.
1) Whenever an actor uses their speech to make a political statement, take a shot.
2) Take a shot for every ugly dress you see.
3) Take a shot for each kid from Stranger Things that pops up randomly.
4) When Jennifer Lawrence says something ~so quirky~ on the red carpet, take a shot.
5) Whenever the Jimmy Kimmel makes a joke that doesn't land, chug through the cringey-ness.
6) Every time a movie you didn't get around to seeing wins, drink.
7) Whenever the camera pans to an actor who is not paying attention, take two shots.
8) Take a shot for every celebrity left out of the "In Memoriam" slideshow.
9) Any time an actor tells their kids to go to bed in their speech, take a shot while rolling your eyes.
10) Whenever Meryl Streep looks humble and slightly annoyed from an accolade, take a shot for every Oscar she's won.
11) If someone says "Hidden Fences," just drown yourself in alcohol.