Someone asked the Internet, "What G-rated joke always cracks you up," and to everyone's surprise, the normally filthy denizens of the web delivered the comedic equivalent of high-fructose corn syrup. If the Internet as a whole had a movie rating, it would be one that makes Ryan Reynold's Deadpool blush (not that you could tell under the red suit)—but we already knew they like dad jokes, and now we know they also like grandpa jokes as well. These zingers have been approved for all ages.
1. E.T. groan home.
2. Tell this one over the kitchen mesa.
3. The word for "groan" in Spanish is "gemido."
4. You'll holy-see everyone's eyes rolling after you tell this one.
5. You might have to chew this one over.
6. Your friends will wish they had gone deaf before you told them this musical gem.
7. Military-grade cheese.
8. Beware, this may be the last punchline you ever tell.
9. You might find yourself repeating this one.
10. When particle jokes collide.
11. Your friends will wish they could go back to before they ever heard this.
12. This one will really light up the room.
13. This is what's known in the biz as a shaggy dog story.