Everybody’s got to start somewhere. For actors, it’s commercials (if they’re lucky). And if they’re really lucky, they parlay that work shilling burgers and condiments into starring roles in movies and TV, leaving behind these amusing relics for all to enjoy.
1. Paul Rudd for Super Nintendo.
2. Ellie Kemper for Caltrate.
3. Matt LeBlanc for ketchup.
4. Bryan Cranston for Preparation H.
5. Aaron Paul for Juicy Fruit.
6. Mila Kunis for Telephone Tammy.
7. Jim Parsons for sandwiches.
8. Ben Affleck for Burger King.
9. Megan Mullally and John Goodman for McDonald's.