Robbie Stowers is a 20-year-old student at the University of London who recently went on a school ski trip to Tignes, France. There, he ended up staying with three female strangers named Charlotte, Abbie, and "Fish" (a nickname). In a thread which has gone hugely viral, Stowers shares what he learned during his week living with three women. Apparently it was pretty eye-opening.
Normally "women are like X and men are like Y" jokes are reductive, tired and dated, IMHO. But this dude's observations are so hilariously on point that women and girls across Twitter are cracking up at the realness.
Here's his 32 observations, along with my observations of his observations, as a female who would know:
2) Undeniably true.
3) Yup. Lord knows where we'd all be without her!
4) Duh, don't you organize your shower hair clumps?!
5) Never read a truer fact.
6) OTHER WOMEN DO THIS TOO??? Glory be!
7) Never heard of these but they sound genius.
8) No clue what this is about. If you know, please enlighten me in the comments.
9) Tough, but fair.
10) Of course. This way there are more clothes for everyone!!!
11) This is the most fun part of going out tbh.
12) Classic drunk snack. You should all try it.
13) Correct. Thank you Robbie for accepting that you were always wrong.
14) Guys, you're missing out.
16) Why do you think we always smell good?
17) Good job at maths.
18) It's also cheaper. Thank you for your service to the community.
19) It takes a very special and particular set of skills.
20) It's the least you can do.
22) Why would you keep that thought to yourself??
23) 9th time's a charm!
24) Fair question.
25) True, and I blame suitcases for this.
26) YOU NEVER KNOW, ROBBIE.
27) Fuck off Robbie.
28) In the US we call these "bobby pins" and yes, this is correct.
30) Who sets an alarm while on VACATION?!?!?!?!?
31) The girls were right. That is fuckin hilarious.
Ugh, Robbie. I'M SO MAD AT HOW RIGHT YOU ARE.
And other female Twitter users seem to agree.
The thread is reminding a lot of us girls about how great we are.
Who run the world?!
GIRLS. And running the world can mess up our hair which is why we need so many bobby pins.