Sharing a screenshot is a fun way to show people the very thing that you're looking at—but sometimes it's not something you'd want people to see. By forgetting to close their tabs, people have shared intimate things about their sexuality, and in the case of Kanye West, hypocrisy. Here are people that should have taken an extra second to maybe check the screen that they were screenshotting.
Spoiler alert: People look at a lot of porn.
1. This person with a curious fascination.
2. This rim shot of a screenshot.
Zooming in on the top-left:
3. This equestrian fan.
Right on the top-right, over the tutoring center location finder:
4. This German mayor who looked at the constitution between BDSM porno videos.
Highlights include the subtly-titled "German Slut Punished."
5. This guy who likes movies other than The Interview.
In the middle tab between Honest Trailers and Facebook:
6. This 10 year old who just wanted to brag about his game stats.
Only two tabs open, so "sensual lesbians" was half of his web experience at that moment:
8. This guy who left "crip porn" open while online shopping.
Arguably cleaner than Blood porn.
9. This Kanye West caught trying to torrent.
Kanye claims to be $53 million in debt—perhaps because people have gotten into the habit of torrenting music instead of paying for it. He was caught being a wee bit of a hypocrite, having a torrent site open himself.
Deadmau5 called him out for attempting to illegally download Serum, a beat-making software that retails for $189.