Jeff Lee Johnson is an artist with a knack for the fantastical and the horrifying. One of his pieces, created to illustrate a rule book for a Fantasy Flight card game, is going viral for essentially being the "Where's Waldo" of gore.
It might look pretty innocent at first. So take a look, and keep looking, until you can't find any more details that make your skin want to fall off.
It's called "Blue Plate Special."
- The blind man is eating an eyeball.
- The knife is bleeding onto the pie.
- The woman has a tentacle.
- There's a tentacle under the stool.
- There's a tentacle-monster under the counter (there's a lot of tentacle stuff).
- One of the men at the counter has a mosquito face.
- The bloody hand print on the window.
- The scratch marks (or gills) on the blind man's neck.
- The skull in the coffee cup.
- Everything on the menu costs 15 (truly terrifying).
- The notebook has the word tentacles written in it.
- Everything's tilted, and the people may be losing their balance.
- The blind man is reading the paper.
Anything else, or is that enough to blow your puny mind for now?
Look at this before you go to sleep for a guaranteed dream about murderous octopuses. And check out more of the artist's work, here.