It's really dumb to badmouth your boss on Facebook, but it's the dumbest to badmouth your boss on Facebook when also you're friends with your boss on Facebook. Wow. Save it for your therapist office, bro! You need to keep your job so you can pay for all that data you're burning through trying to catch Pokémon.
1. POSTING IN ALL CAPS DOESN'T MAKE YOU LESS OF AN IDIOT.
2. Double Jeopardy.
3. Why you should always logout when you clock in.
4. Remember: Your boss is on Facebook just as much as you are.
5. Fork this job.
6. Keep your friends close, and your bosses far from your Facebook.
7. Dance like no one's watching. Post on Facebook like no one's reading.
8. A picture is worth a thousand reasons to get fired.
9. In his defense, he was probably super high when he posted this.
10. She'll be "pretending to work" a lot while she's on unemployment.
11. Just because they can't see your face doesn't mean they can't see your Facebook page.
12. This hacker-boss is pretty chill.
13. This moron ruined his job and our Taco Tuesday.