As chill as we pretend to be, we at Someecards can't help but read the comments, and that's because we love 99.4% of you. Here are the awesomest of the awesome this week. (No pressure to make the comments on this post funny.)
1. On our post "These insane cheating stories will make you happy you're single," Kara told her insane story involving the ultimate fake-out running free with the TP.
I dated a guy for 10 years while in grade school. My freshman year of college I arrived home after working a 12 hour shift only to find out he wasn't home. I figured he was still at the party at our neighbors house, so I headed over there. The door was locked, but I knocked anyways and after a few minutes somebody that was passed out on the couch opened the door. I headed back to the girls bedroom and noticed my boyfriends of the times clothes and boots on the floor. She told me she didn't know where he was (but she had the blankets pulled up to her neck and was totally naked) I played dumb and thanked her and went out to the door opened it and shut it to act like I left. I then hear her knocking on the wall saying 'She's gone, you can come back to bed now. " He started to come out of the bathroom, but quickly shut the door when he saw me. He wouldn't even man up and come out and face it. I freaked out and told her that I hope he was worth it because we had just found out he had herpes. Should have seen the look on her face!!! Needless to say, even though it was 4am, I packed up and left right then and there. I took everything, including the toilet paper.
2. Phyllis pointed out how this card goes both ways in 2016.
The only thing that gets me through this election period is being able to make fun of both parties.
3. Khloé Kardashian fired back at body shamers who can't decide if she's too fat or too skinny, and Peter clarified his reason for crap-giving.
Don't worry Khloe, I'll never give you crap for your body size, I'll give you and your family crap because they have fame and notoriety, without any talent, or the ability to contribute anything positive to society.
4. Brandon is officially invited to join us on our Not Camping trip.
Millions of years of evolution to not live in the woods then people wanna go stay in the mosquito infested woods to get drunk and sick from heat exhaustion? Thank god for that carrier dude who invented the air conditioner I'm outside all day at work fuck the wilderness
5. After a 'Family' organization lost its mind over a Hilton ad featuring dudes in bed, Cara pointed out what's really offensive about those hotels.
I have no issue with their advertising... it doesn't bother me in the least. However, I wouldn't stay at a Hilton if any proceeds go to support the waste of carbon that is Paris Hilton. She is far more offensive than two guys laughing in bed!
6. Rachel straight-up had a genius method of chilling wine (and preparing a snack for later).
I use frozen grapes. Then when the wine is gone, I have wine soaked grapes to snack on (while refilling another glass). ;-)
7. When Republicans on Twitter felt betrayed that 'American Sniper' Bradley Cooper was at the DNC, Alex pointed out that not everyone is a method actor.
I played Sweeney Todd in college. To date, I have not decided that we all deserve to die, I haven't slit a single throat, and human flesh doesn't really appetize me all that much...
8. Sanez summed up the stinking differences between the RNC and the DNC.
Watching the RNC was like falling into a big pool of sewage. Watching the DNC this week was the long hot shower afterwards.
And Chris commented on the comment:
9. On the post about a woman's perfect analogy for consent that went viral, Cory posted another perfect one that deserves to go viral.
I'm gonna start tackling people who wear football jerseys. They're asking for it, right?
10. Alberto celebrated Michelle Obama's history-making month.
Michelle Obama makes history in 2016. Does a speech at the RNC last week and the DNC this week...