April's finally over. The unpredictable weather, the allergies, the seemingly endless spinning of the wheels until summer—well, get ready to do it all again in May. Luckily, the wily goblins at Damn You Autocorrect are here to cheer you up with the funniest texting disasters of the past month for your schadenfreude enjoyment.
1. It's all just part of the human experience.
2. Autocorrect was the final plague.
3. It actually improves property values in some cases.
4. She's going to be late to dinner.
5. Careful talking to Siri that way, she knows everything about you.
6. There is though, it's just on the Internet.
7. Hopefully Dan is a friend and not a coworker.
8. Seems like that's where the conversation was going anyway.
9. Gotta think Popper's a dog, right?
10. Check back next month to see if Nick survived.
11. Different cultures celebrate in different ways.
13. Either way, that's a really thoughtful sentiment.