Believe it or not, the Internet was not created to give you panic attacks and depression. Sure, it seems that way with the constant terrors, angry political rants, and endless parade of Kardashians, but it's not all bad. Some cute and furry healing is coming your way. Here are 15 adorable Instagram accounts that are like a warm hug for your eyeballs.
1. Follow @prissy_pig to see the adventures of the cutest piglet family you ever did see.
Their PIG-NIC on the beach will make you squeal with delight.
2. Seeing @harlowandsage's snuggle pile is sure to make you smile.
Or it might just make you sleepy...
3. The otters of @otters_daily are otterly adorable.
Life's not so serious.
4. Follow @pumpkintheraccoon to see an indoor raccoon live it up with his doggy friends.
Pumpkin eats healthy snacks and leaves the seat down when he uses the toilet. Is he single?
5. Nothing helps relieve your stress like a fluffy kitten pile. @matatabi_neko_house
We could all use a hug every once in a while.
6. Follow @frenchiebutt for the cutest puppy dog eyes.
And puppy dog smiles too.
7. Cute little bunnies @wally_and_molly know that friendship is important.
Who else is going to tell you if you have food on your face?
8. Tiny kitty @iamlilbub shows you that good things come in small packages.
Are you surprised?
9. The three pups of @BuddyBooWaggyTails are always having fun.
Especially with their new human sibling!
10. Follow @lucy_ricky_boo to see two stylish cocker spaniels living in harmony with an equally fashionable cat.
Haven't you always wanted to see a cat wear a Hawaiian shirt?
11. This lucky dog @itsdougthepug is living the good life.
Seems like a swell idea!
12. Follow @interspeciesfriendship to see a collection of all the best animal friendships in one place.
If only Republicans and Democrats could get along this well.
13. I Shih Tzu not, you should follow sweet lil' @Buzz_Baker on Instagram.
He loves celebrity gossip and his favorite website is Someecards.com.
14. 1.9 million followers can't be wrong. @marniethedog is a daily dose of adorable.
She always has her tongue out, and loves bread more than Oprah. What more do you want in a dog?
15. The little cuties @prairiedogpack will warm even the coldest heart.
Is this real life?
OMG, can you handle the cuteness?