Facebook just changed your newsfeed so you see more adorable baby photos and racist uncle rants and fewer posts from Someecards. Why does Facebook change its algorithm? No one really knows. It's a mystery, like magnets.
But you can take back control of your newsfeed from Mark Zuckerberg! Really, who wants to read posts from their so-called family and alleged friends? Here's how to make sure Someecards' mix of Quality Internet Content™ lives in your newsfeed forever.
1. Go to Someecards' Facebook page. Make sure the box marked "liked" is checked. This means you're married to Someecards.
2. Click on the downward arrow on the "like" button on your desktop computer. Remember that your desktop misses you. On mobile, click the "following" button. Both actions will produce a fun menu!
3. If you're on desktop, you will see a label called "In Your News Feed." It will probably be set to "default." This is bad. Let's change it.
4. Thanks for reading this far! We're assuming you want to see Someecards' posts. So make sure to click the "See First" option on either desktop or mobile.
5. If you want to go crazy, click on the tiny pencil icon next to "See First." Who exactly uses pencils anymore? Leave your thoughts in the comments. Once you click the strange pencil icon, you can choose to be notified if certain forms of content pop up on our page.
And that's it. Simple! Now everyone is happy: you get to see posts about celebrities, pop culture, and ancient wisdom, we get to create artisanal internet silliness, and Facebook gets to make money. As always, let us know in the comments how we can make your day a little more bearable.