Whether it's obnoxious attention-seeking behavior or obnoxious passive-aggressive behavior,
And vaguebooking is the worst. some people out there just insist on filling up our Facebook feeds with these ham-fisted attempts at sharing their feelings. We're not going to say who it is, though. 1. You could go to a movie.
Or you could turn off your computer.
2. Us either. 3. Not so hawt.
Also, the sun is coming out tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar.
4. Friend no. 1 is vaguely professing love.
But friend no. 2 totally fell for it.
5. The dreaded triple blank stare emoji!
But they did. They so totally did.
6. This is why the Internet was invented.
To share the human experience with others.
7. Well, he didn't mean you.
"DAD YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME IN FRONT OF MY FRIEEEEEENDS!"
8. Keep on truckin' 9. Now that I have your attention… 10. Ready player 2.
And Luigi is tired of certain brothers who always have to be the one to save the princess.
11. In-N-Out. 12. A plea for help. 13. Can't stop, won't stop.
You're not helping, friend no. 3.
14. Some pretty connected Facebook friends.
So then the fourth commenter is…God?
15. A wish is a dream your heart makes.
Tiny feet, so you know what that means.
16. SO SERIOUS.
But they're still Facebook friends probably.
17. The definition of irony.