Hey everyone. How are we doing? You might have had a long day at work or be exhausted by the election, so we're going to make it nice and easy for you to catch up on all of today's top internet gossip. Here are seven things you missed today while you were at your boring adult job.
1. There's a dating app that wants to help Americans find love in Canada. (Via Refinery29)
It's called Maple Match, and it promises to "revolutionize how Americans and Canadians date." So if you're not thrilled with the way this week's election went, maybe this is how you find your future international spouse/path to citizenship.
2. William Shatner is not happy about the changes to Toblerone bars. (Via Thrillist)
He expressed his anguish in a tweet accusing Toblerone of "skimping on the delicious goodness."
3. Billy Bob Thornton opened up about his relationship with Angelina Jolie. (Via US Weekly)
He revealed that her passion for global politics and humanitarian causes didn't fit with his easy-going lifestyle and admitted that he "never felt good enough for her."
4. Here's what women in their 80s and 90s want millennial women to know. (Via Bustle)
For a lot of women, Hillary Clinton's loss felt like a punch in the gut. Bustle asked older women to share some words of wisdom for ladies in their 20s and 30s, and they were inspiring as hell.
5. Colin Kapernick didn't vote, and people are furious with him. (Via ATTN)
Many people supported 49ers quarterback Colin Kapernick as he refused to stand during the national anthem as a means of protesting police brutality and the oppression of people of color, or at least supported his right to free speech. On Wednesday he revealed that he didn't vote. Uh. What?
6. Starbucks released its new holiday cups and, shockingly, the internet didn't even get mad about them. (Via The Huffington Post)
They are red, and they have 13 different Christmas and/or seasonal designs, and no one to our knowledge has found any reason to be outraged yet. Yet.
7. Kristen Wiig is returning to host Saturday Night Live. (Via Hello Giggles)
The SNL great will be back in Studio 8H to host the November 19th episode. Let's hope Gilly will be returning along with her.