Right after "don't talk to strangers," the second important life lesson parents should instill in their little ones is "don't buy ultra-cheap dresses online, because it could be from a sketchy site that likely has a few poor souls stashed away in a basement, creating knock-off outfits like some fashion Frankensteins." In other words, it might look nothing like the picture.
These 21 people sadly didn't have their parents educate them about the hazards of online shopping, and they succumbed to the allure of inexpensive online clothes. In the end, these shoppers paid dearly for their mistakes with utter fashion disasters. Don't be them.
1. The definition of false advertising.
2. It's not the best fit.
3. At least these shoes almost look wearable.
4. If you squint, this dress is a good reproduction.
5. OK, this one isn't that bad, is it?
6. This girl thought she was ordering a dress, but nope.
7. Maybe with a little bit of steam this will look better?
8. Fuggs are kind of a thing, so this person can get away with these boots.
9. The dress is pink. Could be worse.
10. This one's a joke, right?
11. Hm, not quite.
12. Now here's a good outfit for a toga party.
13. This dress can't be salvaged.
14. The train looks a bit like it's supposed to.
15. Things these dresses have in common: nothing.
16. This would be a good costume for a kid's play.
17. The beading is a little different.
18. Hopefully, she wore a slip.