Ladies (and gents), it's the end of an era. According to BuzzFeed, Victoria's Secret is shuttering its swim line in favor of athletic wear after this year. Though those days of clipping out bikinis from Victoria’s Secret catalogs and saving up money for the big purchase may be long over for you, countless millennial women still fondly remember that ritual from their middle school days.
Take a moment to pay homage to your days of furiously coveting ill-fitting bikini bottoms and swim tops that were basically water-proof bras. These 10 styles (which are still available, if you feel like living out the teenage dream) should properly bring back the stress-filled days of whether or not your bikini top is doing your boobs justice.
1. Bombshell Add-2-Cups Push-Up Halter and Teeny Bikini.
2. Macramé Scoopneck Bralette and Macramé Teeny Bikini.
3. Flounce Bandeau and Cheeky Bottom.
4. Embroidered Babe Triangle Top and Banded Side-Tie.
5. V Bikini Crop and Bottom.
6. Fabulous Top and Ruffle Cheeky.
7. Surf Teeny Triangle Top and Bottom.
8. Strappy Criscross One-piece.
9. Wrap-front Shaping One-piece
10. Caged Halter Top and Mini Bikini.
Adieu, sweet swimsuits of yesteryear. This event would be even sadder, if not for the knowledge that there will be more space in stores for Knockout Pants (hopefully high-waisted, size medium ones in particular).