Buying a wedding dress is usually a big deal for any bride-to-be. The only problem is, there are so many wedding dresses and they can cost so much that shopping can get very overwhelming. (This is basically the entire premise of Say Yes To The Dress.) Naturally, it's tempting to try to save time and money by ordering a wedding dress online.
But there are certain reasons you might not want to do that—and here are 16 of them.
1. How nice of them to screw up not only the dress, but also the color. Luckily every bride looks radiant in lime green, right?
2. For when you're a bride, but you're also maybe going to a business meeting, and then doing some nursing afterwards.
3. For when it's very important that your wedding guests NOT SEE THAT YOU HAVE BREASTS. (Breasts? What breasts? Where?)
4. Hey, another one! Just like the ol' tagline goes, "Never let 'em see your breasts."
5. So close…and yet not even close at all.
6. "What do you have in the way of something that makes me look like I've been consumed by a roll of paper towels?"
7. They are "very similar" in that they are both dresses made from pink cloth that could conceivably be worn by a human.
8. This fit and flare dress probably would have looked nicer if they'd remembered to include the "flare."
9. For the bride who wants to look like crumpled toilet paper.
11. It might have looked better if they'd stuck with the original material and not decided to use Grandma's bedspread instead.
12. "Yes, I'd like this dress, but more garish and could you make it look like it's made for a six-year-old? Great, thanks."
13. This dress is perfect for when you're going for that "upside-down troll doll" feel, and you also won't be able to walk at all so they'll have to roll you down the aisle on a dolly.
14. For the bride who really wants to look like she's nothing but a huge torso. A dressy, silky torso.
16. When they run out of material for the lining but it doesn't even matter because clearly they've gone rogue with the dress altogether.