Energy drinks: are they humanity's savior, or coffee that was irradiated with gamma rays until it became the beverage version of The Incredible Hulk—mean, uncontrollable, and garishly colored for no apparent reason? Whether you're a monster for Monster or start shaking the moment caffeine touches your lips, you can appreciate these energy drink reviews from people who have flown too close to the caffeinated sun. And above all, remember this: never, ever drink an entire bottle of Redline.
1. Those pros kind of seem worth it.
2. Some people like 'freak out stuff' in the bedroom.
3. Energy and poop, together at last.
4. You can only try for yourself.
5. Apparently, his measurement for how good something is depends on how many heart attacks it gives him.
6. Well, energy's still energy.
7. "Babies 400 babies!"
8. Bet that's a great Powerpoint.
9. Moderation, part two.
10. A very personal review about the different "flavorits."