If it's true that the way to someone's heart is through their stomach, then these people are really in trouble. That's what they get for trying to be creative in the kitchen on Valentine's Day. Next year it's going to be nothing but gas station roses and leftover Halloween candy. Here are 15 food catastrophes that are so depressing, they'll make Cupid want to turn those arrows on himself.
1. Maybe the baker got dumped right in the middle of making these?
2. It may not look like a heart, but eating enough of it will still stop your heart.
3. Jell-O products have really gone downhill since the word got out about Cosby.
4. "It's the thought that counts," she screamed into her pillow.
5. Roses are red, violets are blue, these so-called cookies are too bad to be true.
6. Hey Cupid, eat sh*t.
7. These should say "eat me," "shut up," and "at least I tried."
8. This candy heart will break your heart.
9. Hearts pump blood, so this cake looks like it's bleeding. Get it?
10. These cinnamon buns look more like cinnamon b-holes.
11. This is actually a really nice way to tell someone to shut up.
12. Looks more like a Pac Man ghost.
13. Is that a sword on this cake or is it just happy to see you?
14. Someone's gone through one too many breakups.
15. STD Clinics are really going the extra mile these days.
Hey, at least they tried.