Waiting tables is a really hard job. If you've never done it, you should try; one night of catering to rowdy customers will transform you into the Daddy Warbucks of tipping. While it can be difficult to keep your cool with demanding patrons ordering you around,these servers manage to maintain a great sense of humor.
1. This kid told his server he wanted "nothing," and got his wish.
2. This photobomb shows just how traumatizing it can be to be a waiter.
3. Little known fact: after leaving Dunder Mifflin, Michael Scott got a job waiting tables.
4. It's impressive to clear that many plates, and even more impressive to not murder someone when they make you stand there and hold them for a picture.
5. Someone complained about not getting lemon in their water, so their server rectified the situation.
6. When you ask your waiter to take a picture of you, and instead he takes a bunch of himself.
7. Sure, you can have your bill split three ways.
8. The waiter who got tired of hitting his head on the light, and had a great idea.
9. When this guy spilled his drink, his waitress gave him a new one.
10. Their waiter couldn't take a picture because he was busy somewhere else.
11. This all-night diner has a really lax dress code, and a really happy waiter.