Disney celebrates Force Friday II on September 1 and Starbucks at Disney Springs is getting in on the Star Wars action with five limited-time beverages that are an amazing tie-in for the event.
Force Friday II is a "global fan event to celebrate the launch of toys, books, collectibles and other merchandise themed to the upcoming Star Wars: The Last Jedi," according to WDWInfo.com.
The event takes place at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World, but Disney Springs in Orlando, Florida has the hookup with the special Starbucks drinks:
- The Green Master: Green Tea Frappuccino with Java Chip and Caramel Drizzle
- Galactic Smoothie: Strawberry with Fresh Blueberries
- The Trooper: Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with Java Chips and Mocha Drizzle
- The Dark Slide: Java Chip Frappuccino with Toffee Nut Syrup and an Espresso Shot
- O.B. One Cannoli Frappuccino: Caramel Mocha with Cinnamon Dolce Syrup, Mocha Drizzle, and Caramel Whipped Cream