In honor of World Toilet Day, a totally legit and non-made-up holiday (actually it highlights sanitation issues in poor nations and you're a bad person for laughing at it), we found the 17 coolest crappers around. Every single one of these is better than the one you're probably currently sitting on to read this post.
1. This recliner toilet.
2. The Rhinestone Throne.
3. Because you have crappy taste in music and decor, the guitar toilet.
4. This let's-hope-it's-an-optical-illusion fish toilet!
5. Because how else will you get kids to poop themselves, the Freddy Krueger toilet.
6. Is that a tuba or a French horn? In any case, pee in it.
7. Let go, Luke, in this Star Wars toilet.
8. The "See-Through Loo" where you go to the bathroom behind a one-way mirror. Bonus: this video touches on the actual health reasons behind World Toilet Day.
9. Unfortunately, like most things voluntarily described as "pimp," this one is not actually functional.
10. It's all downhill once you've tried the ski toilet.
11. Take the kid to the hardware store, you thought. Maybe they'll get interested in crafty stuff, you thought.
12. Be horrified by every stain your clothes have ever seen in this blacklight Batman bathroom.
13. He sees when you've been naughty, he sees when you've been nice. Also, he watches you on the potty.
14. This was-the-pun-really-worth-it Winnie The Pooh outhouse.
15. This wait-all-of-a-sudden-the-Winnie-the-Pooh-pun-sounds-clever throne throne.
16. Priest to bless tank after every flush not included.