Costume companies pay big money to license characters from movies, TV shows, and video games. Some other costume makers, however, don’t pay any money at all to license those characters, and they pass the savings on to you, in the form of cheap costumes with names that are extremely specific that stop just short of infringing on a copyright.
1. But which "Celebrity Chef" is this? There are so many of them these days.
2. It's all in the game: the game of being hungry.
3. "Oh, it's a jolly holiday with [REDACTED]"
4. It takes a lot of "balls" to pull this one off.
5. He also enjoys the music of the night.
6. All kids love Danish Fun Block!
7. "Private Parts" not included.
8. Kazakhstan is in Eurasia.
9. Go Laura Craft!
10. There is no substitute for "Breakfast."
11. Groovy is just one of his, uh, powers.
12. Today, a back alley brawler…
13. The question is finally answered.
14. It's the most popular video game guy of all time!