You can either work for weeks making your Halloween costume, or you can be the person who shows up for the Halloween party in one of those dreadful "This is my costume" T-shirts. There's got to be a better way! Here are some funny and clever costumes you can throw together the day or night before with only your favorite kind of effort: minimal.
1. 50 shades of bad puns.
2. When it's time to Halloween party, we will Halloween party hard!
3. Hey, boo, you're a sexy ghost.
4. Hidely-ho, Halloween-o!
5. It's all good in (Mister Rogers' Neighbor)'Hood.
6. Be the Old Spice guy and show off those abs, bro.
7. Step one: cut a hole in the box.
8. Cat ears + "Stevens" = Cat Stevens.
9. To counter the three dozen Walt and Jesses at your Halloween party.
10. Your costume can "milk" a controversy.
11. Nemo's Halloween nightmare.
12. Saw this on FakeBlock.
13. A teenage werewolf from the movie Teenage Werewolf.
14. So little effort even a grumpy cat could do it.
15. We can do it (with basically a bandana and a shirt)!